Wednesday, May 31, 2006

3 JOHN - Seed Archive

1:1-14

TOPIC: Truth; Discipleship, Joy, Labor, Love, Testimony (Witness), Walk, Work

TITLE: IF THE TRUTH HAS SET YOU FREE - Jesus is the truth! (added 31 may 2006)
FOUNDATIONAL INQUIRY: How is the believer to relate to truth?
I. WE ARE TO LOVE IN TRUTH
The elder to the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth.
3 John 1:1
II. WE ARE TO WALK IN TRUTH
For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth.
3 John 1:3
III. WE ARE TO REJOICE IN TRUTH
I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.
3 John 1:4
IV. WE ARE TO LABOR IN TRUTH
Therefore we ought to support such men, so that we may be fellow workers with the truth.
3 John 1:8
V. WE ARE TO TESTIFY IN TRUTH
Demetrius has received a good testimony from everyone, and from the truth itself; and we add our testimony, and you know that our testimony is true.
3 John 1:12

 
, , , , ,